Self Drive Terms
Your booking with Bohol Car Rentals PH is conditional upon you, accepting our terms. If you do not agree with any part of them, you must not proceed with your booking. By confirming that you wish to book a vehicle with us, you indicate that you have read and understood and accepted the relevant terms. If there is any part that you do not fully understand, or if you have a query about the vehicle hire or any other service or product, please contact us.
- You agree to pay the base fee per day.
- You agree that if you’re a foreigner, you will provide a photocopy of your passport.
- You agree that you will provide 2 Government Issued IDs.
- You agree to return the vehicle in its curborrow condition (minus normal road wear-and-tear) to the Owner on the return date and hour, with the same fuel. You are also free to turn the vehicle in at other locations.
- You agree that if the vehicle is not returned within 30 minutes of allowance time, an additional 300 per hour will apply or additional base fee per day if days late.
- You understand that the vehicle is for use only in Bohol and cannot be taken in other locations.
- You swear and attest that you have a legal, valid license to drive this type of vehicle in the Philippines and that there are no outstanding warrants against the said license. You further swear and attests that you have insurance that will cover the operation of this vehicle.
- You agree not to allow any other person to drive the vehicle, except for authorized drivers listed and approved documents.
- You agree to use the vehicle only for routine, legal purposes (personal or business). You further agree to follow all Bohol Philippines and government rules and restrictions regarding the use and operation of the vehicle.
- You agree to hold harmless, indemnify, and release the Owner for any damages, injuries, property loss, or death caused while you operate the vehicle. You will be held accountable for any damages or cleaning fees incurred while borrowing the vehicle. You have the opportunity to inspect the vehicle before the borrowing term begins and confirms that it is in good operable condition.